Our introduction to wines training educates your crew on their skills when serving the finest wines as well as boosting their confidence when discussing wine options available.
The main focus of this module will be:
- How wine is made
- Cellar management and storage
- Bordeaux wine regions; Bordeaux – ageing of wines, decanting – vintage variation
- Champagne and sparkling wine
- Fortified wine; Preparing and serving wine
- Tannin – serving temperature and glassware – storing wines
- How to taste – acidity, ripeness & oak – classic French whites
Are you ready to book introduction to wines training for your crew?
Get in touch with our team today.